The Campaign to Build Wisconsin’s Agricultural Education Center

The WAEC Board of Directors and a group of passionate industry leaders are calling upon the agricultural community to fund this important $13 million project. The Create. Cultivate. Educate. Campaign will help our community make this goal possible and soon a vital agricultural education center in the center of America’s heartland will be able to open its doors.

A State-of-the-art Agricultural Education Center in America’s Heartland

Today, most people are several generations removed from farming. With less than 2% of the population producing food for the other 98%, many Americans do not know where their food actually comes from, or how it is produced.

But that is changing.

With the increasing need to help feed the world’s growing population and with sustainable farming practices dominating many Americans’ conversations about food, nutrition and environmental welfare, more and more people want to know where their food comes from, how it is produced and who is producing it.

Here in Wisconsin, one of the most important states to the agriculture industry, we have a unique opportunity to lead the way in educating and engaging this rapidly growing group of people with the first-ever Wisconsin Agricultural Education Center (WAEC).

Progress to Goal

90%

We hope that you will join us in making it a reality!

Donate

Follow us:

.

©2017 Wisconsin Agricultural Education Center | Website by: Marco